- Marketing - KC
- Kansas City, MO, USA
- Full Time
Offering a competitive benefits package to our Team Members is a top priority. Our Team Members are offered medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and voluntary life benefits. We ensure long term success by offering a 401k plan with company match as well as company-paid short and long term disability, life insurance, paid time off, and wellness programs.
Pioneer Services, a division of MidCountry Bank, is seeking a Communications Strategist to join the corporate Marketing Team in our Kansas City, MO office near the Country Club Plaza. The Pioneer Marketing team has earned Google Partner status in AdWords management and been nationally recognized with numerous awards for its website and marketing programs. A great place for the right person to expand their digital marketing expertise.
The Communications Strategist will be responsible for strategy recommendations and support in creation of strategic plans for brand awareness/reputation and PR/military relations initiatives. Not just execution of the plan, but contribution in development of the plan and direct creation of strategy documents.
- Marketing/Brand Strategy: Directly support Marketing/PR leadership in development of overall communications plan and brand building strategies. Develop and recommend strategic national and local initiatives to improve brand reputation and increase brand awareness.
- Provide strategic and tactical support for national and local PR and Military Relations initiatives to enhance brand reputation (PR strategy, award submissions, event coordination, press releases, surveys, misc. PR programs)
- Communications/Editorial Writing: Research and development of content for internal and external communications (newsletters, websites, social media posts, blogs, articles, surveys, info graphics, financial education materials, etc.)
- Local Market Relationship Management: Marketing partner for branch office initiatives. Key contributor in development of local marketing and PR strategies.
- Social Media/Content Marketing: Drive content marketing recommendations and lead development of content calendar. Supervise distribution of sharable content and evaluation metrics.
- Brand Monitoring/Customer Satisfaction: Capture and shared customer and military audience insights (social monitoring, NPS survey, etc.)
- Project Management: Provide project management support for PR, local market/branch office initiatives, and other programs or business units as assigned.
- College Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in a corporate communications position or a PR/advertising agency
- Strategic thinker with experience crafting communications plans and strategies
- Strong communications writing and editing skills (writing samples/portfolio required)
- Ability to establish and grow strong working relationships (client management experience required
- Effective communications skills (written/verbal/listening/presentation)
- Financial Services marketing experience a plus
- Military knowledge or passion very helpful
- Must be able to pass required credit and criminal background check and drug test
Pioneer Services, A Division of MidCountry Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V